OFFICIAL N’Golo Kante Injury Update Ahead Of Arsenal’s Match

The Blues Chelsea FC will be playing against the Gunners, Arsenal FC, in a London Derby, away from England in Baku, in Azberijian, in the Europa League final.

Chelsea fans have received a new injury update regarding one of Chelsea’s key players, N’Golo Kante, who has picked up a new injury recently and was a major doubt for the crucial clash against Arsenal FC.

Maurizio Sarri, Chelsea’s manager, has officially confirmed that the French international midfielder has a possibility of playing against Arsenal tomorrow, where he is improving and feeling better. The Italian manager has confirmed that yesterday the French world cup winner, N’Golo Kante, had a 60% chance of not playing the match and 40% chance of playing. However, today the player has a 50% chance of playing and he could start or be on the bench tomorrow.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*